Medical Malpractice Lawyer for Injury Compensation Claims
Medical Malpractice Injury Lawyer Supports Victims of Medical Negligence
If you or a loved one has been injured due to poor or negligent medical care you need to speak to a lawyer with the experience and skill to handle a medical malpractice injury. Even with the advances in medical science, the most skilled physicians cannot guarantee cures for all patients who need their help. While State laws in Idaho and Utah are written to protect healthcare providers who perform their jobs with reasonable care, negligent doctor and hospital errors can cause needless injuries to patients. Medical malpractice law can help injured patients pursue compensation for expenses related to their injuries. These cases require representation from a lawyer.
Attorney David L. Morgan has more than a decade of experience guiding clients through their potential injury claims. He is dedicated to providing his clients with the personal and legal support they need to move forward after a healthcare provider causes personal injury in Boise, in Salt Lake City or anywhere in Idaho or Utah.
How medical negligence can cause injuries
Most people obtain good results from the healthcare providers they trust. But medical malpractice attorneys often work with victims of clear medical negligence, such as:
- Surgical errors — Most surgery involves some degree of risk, and surgeons typically take great care to explain the chances for unavoidable injuries. But according to Johns Hopkins Medicine, about 4,000 surgical patients fall prey to never events — things that should never happen, such as operating on the wrong patient or on the wrong part of the body, or even leaving items in the body.
- Anesthesia errors — Anesthesiologists and anesthetists are responsible for administering the right type and amount of anesthesia and monitoring vital signs in surgery.
- Obstetric errors — Any number of errors in the delivery room can cause birth injury to an infant or mother.
- Diagnostic errors — Failure to correctly diagnose a condition due to lack of proper testing — or even failure to diagnose at all — can lead to harmful treatment or treatment initiated too late to save a patient from permanent debilitation or death.
- Hospital errors — Particularly for inpatients, hospital understaffing can lead to a harmful delay in response to patients in distress. And failure to follow prescribed hygiene procedures can cause unnecessary and often serious infections.
The importance of an experienced local medical malpractice attorney
Idaho and Utah have their own unique medical malpractice laws. At the Morgan Law Firm, we can help you get you the help you need because of hospital or doctor errors.
Get dedicated support from a Boise and Ogden medical malpractice attorney
If you believe you or a loved one suffered injury due to medical negligence, you need an attorney to accurately assess all available legal options. The Morgan Law Firm has more than a decade of experience helping injury victims. We will happily meet with you in your home or hospital room, in our Boise, Idaho or Lehi, Utah offices or in one of our conveniently located pilot offices.
All cases are handled on a contingency-fee basis. This means you pay no legal fees unless we win a recovery for you. Call Attorney Morgan directly on his cell phone at 208-999-1717 for Idaho and 801-623-1911 for Utah or contact us online to arrange a FREE consultation.